Free to play Valve Index SteamVR Games - Mindshow

Never miss any SteamVR Valve Index news
JOIN NEWSLETTER HERE
Just Send a Message to:
nirzyvideos@gmail.com

My review for Mindshow SteamVR ...
Sadly, it is with a heavy heart that I cannot recommend this virtual reality game.

The knuckles controllers for the valve index DO NOT work well with this game.  I was hoping to enjoy it, but no such luck.

Its free to play vr ... but still not worth it for me.

Mindshow could be a creative playground for making 3D animation if it functioned properly with my vr gear. All it created for me was a lot of frustration when attempting to play this with the valve index.


Visit Nirzy Vids On YouTube HERE
for more #SteamVR #ValveIndexGames

Surprisingly though, it is showing 306 reviews on the Steam store that are Very Positive at the time of this writing.  Good for them!  Not sure what I could be doing wrong for it to be so horrible to try to play for me.

That being said, it is free, so it might be worth a try for you since others seem to play and enjoy Mindshow VR.

Thoughts?  Comment below

Comments